Monday, October 18, 2010

Sneak Peek: Adam's 6th LEGO Birthday Party


When my 6 year old son, Adam requested for a LEGO theme party, 
I'm as excited as he is of course.
As myself a big fan of LEGO when I was a kid, and still am. ;)

I'll share more photos soon.

Credits:
The above photo: Akma
The cake: Oven Comel
*Legoman lantern+candles by Adam's mommy*
Cookies: BakingLab
Official photographer of the day: thelittleBIGshots

All Lego Party Printables: Creative Genius Prints


Adam, my birthday boy :)  
He shared same birthday as his daddy too ;)
More photos here by thelitteBIGshots.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Adam's themed parties:



3 comments:

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

That cake is fabulous!

Muna said...

thanks gina :)
thanks to your wonderful useful sites. i'll post more photos soon.
stay tune ;)
thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

Where oh where did you find that cake topper?

You might like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...